Sunday, August 8, 2010

ZACHARY COLTON

HERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!! The sweetest little baby boy...

In his Mommy's arms...
Look at those little feetsies...oh dear heavens I'm in love
Proud Daddy, have you ever seen him happier???
The new Grandmas! This little boy will most certainly be overwhelmed with love!
Introducing Gimmie... and the legend continues :)
Hello happy boy!! Do you know how much I love you???? I've been praying for you for SO, SO, SO long, and I will continue to pray for you little man. You are and will continue to be an absolute blessing in all of our lives! And just wait!! We're going to have so much fun together! I think I should teach you how to play sports, I tend to be better in that area than your daddy, hehe! Just kidding! ;)
Oh my goodness, you're little faces melt my heart....
This is your....hmmm...yet-to-be named grandpa. Oh, but don't call him grandpa, he's not a fan. I think you should call him Pop, or Popples, perhaps PopPop D (like PopPopR, for those who may not have caught on too quickly)....both legends in the family :)
This is your family little man!!! Your mommy and daddy! They will pray for you, love you, put kisses and bandaids on your cuts and scrapes, hug you every day, hurt when you hurt, smile when you smile, and love you with a love that will amaze you for the rest of your life! You can count on them for anything and everything....as well as your aunt Shane! :) Most importantly, they, with the help of everyone else, will introduce you and encourage you to embrace the greatest love of all!!!

The happy family!! The first family picture! :)
Look at that smile! Girl finally got some food, unfortunately vending machine food, but she wasn't complaining!
Little man gets his first checkup! His legs were going absolutely crazy! Definitely need Jared to teach Zachary how to kick a football!

Those feet, they're tiny, I love them, it makes me happy.
Definitely NOT the end! Videos to come...



...a wink and a smile...

1 comment:

Kellie and Ryan said...

So sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! Zachary is blessed to have such a wonderful aunt! How sad is it that I look the largest in the picture of me stuffing my face!?!